Mercuriall Audio releases new ambitious VST/AU/AAX plugin, based on an iconic tube guitar amplifier Bogner© Ecstasy 101B, that includes an optional Cameron factory mod.
Ecstasy 101B is one of the most versatile and expensive guitar amps with a wide selection of sounds: from crystal clean Fender®, to the edge of breakup VOX®, overdriven Marshall®, and thick Hi-Gain. Indeed, it’s one of the most desirable guitar amplifiers.
Create sounds with no barriers. There are 12 poweramp settings and even more preamp switches at your disposal. It will allow you to create the exact tone you are looking for and integrate it naturally into your style of music. No compromises.
Additionally, we’ve developed a modern and user-friendly graphical interface for Euphoria, with an intent of making it a platform for future product unification.
Taking into account our thoroughness and attention to the details of modeling, tone and user interface, it took us over a year to develop this product. Euphoria benefits from our own modeling technology Neural Hybrid Engine 1.5, based on neural networks usage. Being the first and only company in the world, who deeply integrates neural networks into real-time modeling of analogue circuitry, we continue improving our unique technology. It is indeed the beginning of a new era in the guitar sound modeling world.
- . At its core we have a software version of Bogner© Ecstasy 101B with an optional Cameron factory mod. Precise simulation of analogue circuitry, built on a unique state-space modeling technology using neural networks – Neural Hybrid Engine 1.5. Our custom tech has shown amazing results in SS-11X and we’ve improved it further in Euphoria.
- . New window-based user interface concept, resembling familiar DAW usage logic (DAW = Digital Audio Workstation). Freely move module windows and place them wherever you like within the plugin!
- . The ground has been set up for adding new modules and user-preferred ordering.
- . Preamp and poweramp can be switched off separately..
- . Preset system.
- . Three plugin sizes. 2K or 4K monitor? Not a problem.
- . Standalone version.
- . 2D cabinet based on Redwirez© impulse responses, familiar from our earlierreleases. Of course, you can load your own guitar cabinet and room IRs.
- . Various stomp boxes and spatial effects.
. Realistic 3D interface of the amp and other modules.
$99.99 – standard
$79.99 – permanent special price for our customers (Spark/Reaxis/U530/SS-11X owners)
$89.99 – special price for new customers, valid for 5 days after the initial Euphoria release
March 19th, 2020
Supported platforms and formats:
Mac (10.12 and newer): VST, AU, AAX PC (Windows 7 and newer): VST, AAX 64 bit
Can be turned off independently from poweramp
Tubes: 12AX7GTR, EL34B
Can be turned off independently from preamp
2D cab based on Redwirez© IRs (internal cab)
Cab based on Bogner® Uberkab 412 – 4×12 Celestion G12T-75
Cab based on MESA/BOOGIE® 412 – 4×12 Celestion V30s
Cab based on Marshall® 1960B – 4×12 Greenback
Cab based on Marshall® 1960B – 4×12 JBL K120 (vintage) Microphones: Shure® SM57, Sennheiser® MD441, Royer® R121
Option to load your own Cab IRs (external cab)
Option to load your own room IRs and mix with a built-in or external cab
Wah-Wah based on Dunlop® CryBaby® 535Q Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-808
Overdrive based on Ibanez® TS-808 Low Drive Mod Overdrive based MESA/BOOGIE® Grid Slammer Overdrive based on Boss® Super Overdrive Distortion based on Boss® Metal Zone MT-2TM Stereo Chorus
Output signal controls: normal, dim, mute
Reference pitch: default A = 440Hz or user preference
Additional settings & controls:
Freely movable module windows inside the plugin “Hide/show all windows” button
Plugin size selection
Mono input channel selection (left/right)
Amp grill selection (modern/vintage/none)
Option to run the plugin interface on OpenGL (on/off). Oversampling: no, x2, x4, x8
Samplerate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96